After becoming mom I've realised..
* stairwell is the place where people shout the most & loudest.. Cos my room is practically situated near there and apparently am putting my baby to sleep..
* 3pm is the courier boys favourite time to ring the bell. You got that right - it's almost Rhea's sleep time..
* When she wets the last napkin you realise the others are still drying on the clothesline
* All the mamas, mamis, why even chotus might give you a tip or two abt raising children
* After 9 hrs of intermittent crying your daughter can give u one small smile in her sleep (mommy says talking with God) and it makes u go all down your knees
* You thought pink was over rated by the girls as their favourite color (mine was blue) ..but now it actually looks super cute on her that it becomes your favourite color too now :p
* You think of watching a movie and click on Play button.. Bubby thinks I am clicking on her "Play" button and starts to cry :D
* You don't know which day of the week you are in cos you have no colleagues to curse the Mondays or shout out TGIFs
* you suck at singing.. But two grapey eyes pay all the attention to your lousy songs sung
* you can thank god for creating AR Rahman. No matter how pathetic lingaa songs are, your daughter thinks - oru deivam thandha poove, porale ponnuthaye, ennavaley were composed well :p
* You will have a lot of people raising eyes cos you, the new-mom, has written *eppudii.. Ippo pesunga da enna pathi kekkee*
* and finally that Mom is the toughest job on earth its not a 40 hr week job where we can satisfy ourselves with a second rating and move to a diff role. Hence I so thank my mommie girl for doing that for me without flinching all these many tumultuous years.
love you ma, happy women's day..